TUBTARA® blind rivet nuts can be tailor-made in accordance with your specifications and to suit the demands of almost every application. Our in-house R&D engineers always strive to manufacture the best possible blind rivet nut fit.
Please take the following into consideration when ordering custom-made rivet nuts:
- Give us an accurate description of the application.
- If possible, include a drawing with indication of sizes, tolerances, material type and exact sheet thickness (incl. tolerances).
- Tell us about other special features or important remarks we need to know.
- If possible, provide us with a sample of the application and/or existing fastener solution.
- Indicate any special technical requirements such as torque value, mount load, tensile or thread strength, etc..
- Specify which type of setting equipment will be used.
Our R&D people will evaluate your request and our Sales Department will provide you with a quotation.
The examples below include a wide range of engineered solutions offering several additional features and benefits.
In all cases, we recommend testing the product in your specific application in advance.